Congratulations on completing your GED®
Get ready to graduate
The staff members of the Adult Basic Skills Department wish to celebrate your achievement by honoring you at a graduation ceremony on Saturday, June 11, 2016, at 11:00 a.m. at RCC's Redwood Campus in the Marjorie Holzgang Concert Bowl. See below for driving directions.
Rogue Community College
Marjorie Holzgang Concert Bowl
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527
You may park in any open parking spot. A parking pass is not required.
If you are traveling from the Medford area, please allow at least one hour travel time. Graduates must arrive by 10:30 a.m. to participate in the ceremony. A reception will be held following the ceremony in the Redwood Campus Student Center.
Get on the Graduation List
In order to plan accurately, we need to know if you will attend the graduation ceremony.
If you have trouble signing up, please call the learning center closest to you. If we do not hear from you by Tuesday, June 7, at 4:00 p.m., we will assume you are not participating in the graduation ceremony.
Cap and Gown Pickup
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the Redwood Campus, behind the Rogue Building (follow the signs).
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 10:00 a.m.– 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. – 7 p.m., at the Riverside Campus Student Lobby in G Building
The cap and gown are loaned to you for the event; you will return them after the ceremony. There are no fees for participation in the graduation.
We are proud of you and look forward to this opportunity to honor you!
- From Interstate 5 take Grants Pass Exit No. 55. The freeway exit sign lists Rogue Community College.
- You will be on Redwood Highway (Hwy. 199: aka Grants Pass Parkway). Go through all the stoplights - about 4 miles.
- Turn left at the first college entrance sign ("east entrance") where there's a left-turn lane.
- Take an immediate right onto the frontage road, Demaray Drive.
- Stay on Demaray for about ¾ mile and turn right on College Drive where there is a sign for the college.
- Stay on College Drive as it winds around for about ¼ mile, making no right turns. This entrance road will lead you directly into the parking lot near the Rogue Auditorium. For building locations, please see the Redwood Campus Map [PDF].