Congratulations on completing your GED®!
Get ready to graduate
The staff members of the Adult Basic Skills Department wish to celebrate your achievement by honoring you at a graduation ceremony on Saturday, June 17, 2017, at 11:00 a.m., in the Marjorie Holzgang Concert Bowl at RCC’s Redwood Campus, Grants Pass, Oregon.
In order to plan accurately, we need to know if you will attend the graduation ceremony. Seating is limited, so please be specific when you sign up and list the number of guests accompanying you. If you are travelling from the Medford area, please allow at least one hour travel time. Graduates must arrive by 10:30 a.m. to participate in the ceremony.
A reception will be held following the ceremony in the Redwood Campus Student Center.
Please use the information below to sign up:
GED Graduation sign up: link is at www.roguecc.edu/SignUps/GEDgraduation
If you can’t access the website, please call the learning center closest to you. Redwood Campus, Grants Pass 541-956-7253; Riverside Campus, Medford – 541-245-7701; Table Rock Campus, White City – 541-245-7820; Illinois Valley Learning Center, Kerby – 541-956-7455.
If we do not hear from you by Tuesday, June 13, at 4:00 p.m., we will assume you are not participating in the graduation ceremony.
Cap and Gown Pickup
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the Redwood Campus, behind the Rogue Building (follow the signs).
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:00 a.m.– 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the Riverside Campus Student Lobby in G Building
Gowns will also be available the morning of June 17, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. if necessary.
The cap and gown are loaned to you for the event; you will return them after the ceremony. There are no fees for participation in the graduation.
We are proud of you and look forward to this opportunity to honor you!
- From Interstate 5 take Grants Pass Exit No. 55. The freeway exit sign lists Rogue Community College.
- You will be on Redwood Highway (Hwy. 199: aka Grants Pass Parkway). Go through all the stoplights - about 4 miles.
- Turn left at the first college entrance sign ("east entrance") where there's a left-turn lane.
- Take an immediate right onto the frontage road, Demaray Drive.
- Stay on Demaray for about ¾ mile and turn right on College Drive where there is a sign for the college.
- Stay on College Drive as it winds around for about ¼ mile, making no right turns. This entrance road will lead you directly into the parking lot near the Rogue Auditorium. For building locations, please see the Redwood Campus Map [PDF].