A new test series has been released. If you started prior to 2014 and did NOT earn your GED®, your file is expired, and you will need to start the process over.
- All GED® testing is computer based. Please visit GEDTestingservice.com to register, pay and schedule exams. For questions or assistance call 1-877-392-6433.
- There are four content areas: Reasoning through Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math.
- The cost is $38 per test. Retest fees are $10 per test. Payment is made at GEDTestingservice.com or by calling 1-877-392-6433. RCC does not process payments.
- Testing is available in English and Spanish
Please ensure you are prepared and have reviewed Testing Center guidelines and identification requirements.
- Tutorials for calculator: Calculator Tutorials
- Tutorials for GED® Test on Computers: Tutorials for Computer
- Sample Questions: Sample Questions
For further information:
GED® Table Rock Campus Testing Center
7800 Pacific Avenue
White City, OR 97503
GED® Redwood Testing Center
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527