A business degree is a valuable commodity in all business environments. Building on business foundations in accounting, marketing, finance, economics, human resources, information systems, management and organizational behavior, RCC offers a variety of degrees and certificates whether you want to be a corporate manage, project lead or an innovative entrepreneur.
At RCC, you'll develop a strong background in business and get hands-on experience in modern management strategies and best practices.
- Degrees and Certificates
- Business Associate of Science Degree (articulated with SOU)
- Business Management/Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management Associate of Science Degree articulated with Oregon Tech
- Sustainability Leadership Associate of Science Degree (articulated with SOU)
- Business Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Associate of Science Oregon Transfer (ASOT) Degree in Business
- Business Assistant Certificate
- Retail Management Certificate
- Career Pathways Certificates
- BA130 Proficiency Exam
Department Chair: Dr. Randy Wade