COLLEGE NOW - Information for Students/Parents
As a participant in the COLLEGE NOW program you will...
- save money on college tuition – COLLEGE NOW classes are free!
- start earning RCC college credits while you're still in high school
- shorten the time you spend on a college campus paying tuition
- save money on gas driving to college
- save money on books
- leave high school with a college transcript
- have the opportunity to complete a college certificate, the Oregon Transfer Module or other RCC plan while in high school. This is accomplished by combining free COLLEGE NOW offerings at your high school with discounted Early College RCC campus or online courses. See high school liaison.
Steps to becoming a COLLEGE NOW Student:
|Plan Your Courses
Learn what courses are available at your high school. More....
Register after you obtain permission codes from your instructor. More....
|Monitor Your Credits
Learn how to do a degree audit and check your transcripts. More....
The best resources for information about COLLEGE NOW at your high school are:
- your high school COLLEGE NOW liaison or coordinator
- your high school COLLEGE NOW teachers
Does your high school class offer dual credit options through SOU, RCC, and/or Advanced Placement (AP)? Review the options with your high school teacher and on the AP-SOU-RCC dual credit options flyer