The Computer Science Department offers a variety of degree and certificate programs. The Department also works closely with Oregon Universities in articulating computer science curriculum to these four-year schools. Some courses are available online.
Transfer Associate of Science Degrees
- AS Computer Programming and Software (articulated with Southern Oregon University)
- AS Information Technology/Health Informatics Option (articulated with Oregon Tech)
- AS Computer Engineering Technology articulated with Oregon Tech
- AS Software Engineering Technology articulated with Oregon Tech
- AS Emerging Media and Digital Arts (EMDA) articulated with SOU
- Oregon Transfer Degree – Computer Science
Here is a link to lower division BA/BS graduation requirements and program notes for each of the respective colleges that have partnered with RCC in offering the above Oregon Transfer Degree in Computer Science. These are not ASOT-CS graduation requirements; these are the courses taken for the elective block for each college. Numbers shown are common community college numbers unless otherwise noted.
Associate of Applied Science Degrees
- AAS Computer Support Technician
- AAS Computer Support Healthcare Informatics Option
- AAS Graphic Design
- AAS Web Development
Career Pathways Certificates
- Computer Support Technician: Computer Software Specialist
- Graphic Design: Adobe Applications Technician
- Web Development: Website Assistant
For questions please call the computer science department secretary to schedule an appointment with a course advisor.
- Grants Pass appointments: Carmela 541-956-7213
- Medford Appointments: Bea 541-245-7527
Computer Science Department Head