Our Driver Education program is offered at multiple locations in both Jackson and Josephine County, but it's important that all registrations come directly through our office located on the RCC Redwood Campus in Grants Pass.
Click here to view our current schedule: Spring Term
The first day to register is March 6th. Stop by our offices or call us at 541-956-7116 to reserve a spot, it only takes about five minutes!
All students must have their permit prior to registration.
Pre-registration is required for all Driver Education classes, and is subject to a first-come first-served basis. You will not be able to register at the first day of class.
$285.00* - Students 15-17 years of age with a valid Oregon instruction permit
$495.00 - Students 18 years or older, or those with a driver license prior to completion of the program
A non-refundable online-access fee of $5.00, in addition to regular tuition, will be assessed.
Tuition must be paid in full prior to the first day of class. Here are a few ways to pay:
- With a credit/debit over the phone at 541-956-7116
- Mail a check with your registration to:
Driver Education - Bldg A
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527
- Pay in person at our offices with check, credit/debit, or exact cash
- Pay in person at any Rogue Central location on campus (pre-registration required, Rogue Central cannot enroll at time of payment)
Please do not attempt to hand our instructors money. Due to college policy, they will be unable to accept it.
- Complete thirty (30) hours of classroom instruction
- Complete twelve (12) hours of in-car instruction, consisting of six (6) hours behind-the-wheel and six (6) hours of observation
- Complete five (5) documented hours of supervised home practice
- Successfully pass the in-class final written and final drive test with scores of 80% or better
*Ask us about our Low/No Income tuition assistance program. Up to $75 off for qualifying students. Just three simple steps to apply: