High School & Young Adult Driver Training
RCC provides teens with the opportunity to acquire the needed skills to be safe, competent drivers throughout their lives. We are committed to excellence both in the classroom and behind-the-wheel.
Our ODOT approved traffic safety course consists of 32 hours of classroom instruction and 12 hours in the car (6 hours behind-the-wheel and 6 hours of observation).
In-car instruction is scheduled between the student and the instructor, and it occurs outside of the regularly scheduled class time.
For only $495, $285* for qualifying high school students, you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Qualified high school students receive a Certificate of Completion that allows them to waive their drive test at the DMV when getting their license!
- Many insurance agencies offer discounts for students who have successfully completed this program
- Successful students gain improved driving skills that lead to lower crash and citation rates
- Greater independence - no more bumming rides from Mom & Dad!
- Reduces DMV required 100-hours of supervised training down to just 50 hours
- Our vehicles are equipped with a passenger-side brake for extra safety!
- Complete thirty (30) hours of classroom instruction
- Complete twelve (12) hours of in-car instruction, consisting of six (6) hours behind-the-wheel and six (6) hours of observation
- Complete five (5) documented hours of supervised home practice
- Complete coursework with a cumulative score of 80% or better
- Successfully pass the in-class final written and final drive test with scores of 80% or better
*Ask us about our Low/No Income tuition assistance program. Up to $75 off for qualifying high school students. Just three simple steps to apply: