New User Account Request Form
A new user account request is NOT required for:
- Granting access to network drives to an existing account. (Please have your supervisor/dept. head email requests for network drive access to the IT-NetworkServices@roguecc.edu group)
- Adding a user to an email distribution group. (Please send those requests to the IT-NetworkServices@roguecc.edu group)
A new user account request IS required when:
- You have a new hire.
- The user changes their legal name
- The user changes the department they work for or adds additional departments (such as in the case with student workers).
New User Account Request Form - updated 10/29/2014
Please Note: Each RogueNet app is managed by someone in the department it is associated with.
We will make every effort to keep this list current and accurate. If you find an error in the list, please let us know. Help Desk cannot grant permission/access to RogueNet apps.
Remote Access Request Form - updated 10/29/2014
- Accessing Remote Desktop with Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Accessing Remote Desktop with Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Accessing Remote Desktop with a Smartphone or tablet
- Mac users: You must download Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store.
Computer Lab Scheduling Form
If you'd like to use one of the labs during the break between terms, you must fill out this form, and the Network Admins will do their best to accommodate your request. Their first priority is preparing the labs for the next term, so they cannot guarantee that a lab will be made available for you.
Computer Lab Scheduling Form - updated 10/29/2014