Network Resource Request Form
A network resource request is required to:
- Grant access to network drives to an existing account.
- Add someone to the RogueNet Users group, which is necessary for them to be granted permission to use RogueNet Apps. If they already have access to some RogueNet apps, the form is not required to add more.
- Create a new ApplicationXtender (AX) account for someone who does not currently have access to AX.
Please Note: The IT Department cannot grant users access to RogueNet Apps. for authorization of needed apps. Click Here to see the list. We will make every effort to keep this list current and accurate. If you find an error in the list, please let us know.
Network Resource Request Form - updated 6/9/2016
Remote Access Request Form - updated 10/29/2014
- Accessing Remote Desktop with Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Accessing Remote Desktop with Windows 7
- Accessing Remote Desktop with a Smartphone or tablet
- Mac users: You must download Microsoft Remote Desktop from the App Store.
Computer Lab Scheduling Form
If you'd like to use one of the labs during the break between terms, you must fill out this form, and the Network Admins will do their best to accommodate your request. Their first priority is preparing the labs for the next term, so they cannot guarantee that a lab will be made available for you.
Computer Lab Scheduling Form - updated 10/29/2014