Instructional Design and Assessment
- The mission of Instructional Design and Assessment Department is to foster excellence in the delivery of courses and programs by coaching faculty in the design of outcome-based curricula and the assessment of student learning to increase teaching effectiveness and student success.
Dean: Teresa Rivenes (x7707)
Full Time Faculty:
Sam Battrick, Instructional Design, x7071 (www.roguecc.edu/id)
Administrative Assistant: Chelsea Kelsey, x 7425
What can we do for you?
- Help with course design, both on-site and on-line.
- Support individual faculty in their professional development as community college teachers.
- Help in developing assessment tools.
- Facilitate mapping your program.
- Develop and maintain a library of teaching resources that meets your needs.
- AND MORE!
And here is a list of Faculty Professional Development Opportunities for you to consider for 2016-17!