Your library card is valid at:
Books and other materials from the RCC collection are checked out for three weeks and can be renewed in person, by phone, or online.
General Reserve Collection Materials and Textbooks are fined at .25 cents per hour, per item. Fines max out at $10.00 before items are billed for replacement costs.
Netbook Computers are fined at $5.00 per hour and max out at $50.00 before billed for replacement costs.
Loan periods are four hours. After the first two weeks of term, extra copies are extended to one week checkouts. Overdue fines are assessed at 25 cents per item, per hour; maximum of $10.00 per item. Holds may be placed on reserve material by phone or in person, up to one day in advance.
Interlibrary loan (ILL) enables RCC students, faculty, and staff to obtain materials that are not available in local libraries. Materials borrowed from Pacific Northwest libraries can be expected within five to seven days. Materials are checked out for two weeks. Renewals can be requested prior to due date.
- Research instruction and assistance from Reference Librarians
- Computers with Internet access
- Wireless access in the Library
- Netbook checkout for 48 hours (Redwood Campus and Riverside Campus only)
- Photocopies (10 cents/page, self-service)
- Group Video Room for DVD and Streaming Media
- Small group study rooms