Through classroom and hands-one experience, the RCC Massage Therapy program prepares individuals to provide relief, improved health and wellbeing to clients through manual techniques for manipulating skin, muscles and connective tissues.
Training and hours lead to a one-year certificate that meets requirements for state and national certification.
Whether your goal is to work in a medical office, resort, day spa, or salon, on a cruise ship, or to start your own practice, the massage therapy training you receive at RCC can help you achieve your dream.
- Massage Therapy Career Pathways Roadmap
- Massage Therapy: Entry Level Therapist
- Massage Therapy One-year Certificate
About the Program:
- Courses offered include Swedish massage, Asian bodywork, hydrotherapy and massage for cancer patients, sport massage, myofascial release, deep-tissue massage and trigger point therapy.
- Program is accredited and financial-aid eligible
- Unique service learning opportunities offered
Massage Therapy informational meetings
- TBA for the Fall 2015 program.
These meetings are mandatory for all students who wish to apply. Application deadline is June 24, 2015.
Enrollment in the Massage Therapy program is limited. Applications are accepted between April 1 and June 24 for entry into the fall program. A mandatory orientation will be scheduled the week prior to the fall term start date.
Mandatory Massage Therapy Student Orientation (for Fall 2014 accepted students) is scheduled for :
Thursday, September 25, 2014
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Redwood Campus(RWC)-M1 classroom
For details see pre-application procedures. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact the Massage Therapy department secretary at (541) 956-7066.