Through classroom and hands-on experience, the RCC Massage Therapy program prepares individuals to provide relief, improved health and wellbeing to clients through manual techniques for manipulating skin, muscles and connective tissues.
Training and hours lead to a one-year certificate that meets requirements for state and national certification.
Whether your goal is to work in a medical office, resort, day spa, on a cruise ship, or to start your own private practice, the massage therapy training you receive at RCC can help you achieve your dream.
- Massage Therapy Career Pathways Roadmap
- Massage Therapy: Entry Level Therapist
- Massage Therapy One-year Certificate
Mandatory Massage Therapy Information Meetings
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016 from 2:30p.m. to 4:00p.m. in the M-1 classroom on the Redwood Campus (RWC). Map & Directions
If you plan to apply for the Fall 2017 program, it is mandatory that you attend one of the informational meetings outlined above.
About the Program:
- Courses offered include Swedish massage, Asian bodywork, hydrotherapy and massage for cancer patients, sport massage, myofascial release, deep-tissue massage and trigger point therapy.
- Program is accredited and financial-aid eligible
- Unique service learning opportunities offered
Enrollment in the Massage Therapy program is limited. Applications are accepted between April 1 and June 24 for entry into the fall program. A mandatory orientation will be scheduled the week prior to the fall term start date.
For details see pre-application procedures. If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact the Massage Therapy department secretary at 541-956-7066.