Entrance into the Massage Therapy program at Rogue Community College is limited entry and involves an application selection process. This process will include: 1) attendance at a Massage Therapy Information Meeting; 2) an online Application; and 3) completion of prerequisites.
- Completion of all prerequisites on the Massage Therapy Graduation Guide.
- To prepare yourself for the Fall 2017 application process, please review the pre-application procedures on the left.
- Attend a Massage Therapy Information Session,* dates will be posted on the RCC home page and the Massage Therapy website.
- We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2017 on April 1, 2017. Massage Therapy Online Application.
* The information sessions are to provide information about a career in Massage Therapy, the application and selection process, the curriculum of study, assist students with preparation for the Massage Therapy Program entrance and answer any questions.
Massage Therapy Department Chair