- To become a RCC student, fill out an online admission application from following the options at Getting Started. Complete the placement test OR if you have transcripts from another college, have your up-to-date, sealed, official transcripts sent to Rogue Central at 3345 Redwood Highway, Grants Pass, OR 97527. Once your transcripts are received, you will need to submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request. You will be notified as to how transfer coursework has been applied to the Massage Therapy Certificate requirements by email and visiting Degree Audit through your myRogue account.
- Attend a mandatory Massage Therapy Information meeting. Dates will be advertised on the Massage Therapy website.
- Review the Massage Therapy Graduation Guide.
Complete the RCC New Student Orientation, prerequisites and other courses prior to June 24th.
- Apply to the Massage Therapy Program between April 1st and June 24th.
- There are 32 full time positions available in the program. Applicants will be notified, by email, of the results of the selection process no later than July 20th. Within the email there will be next step instructions so please read carefully.
- Please be sure to call 541-956-7066 if your email, phone number or mailing address changes.
- A Mandatory three-hour New Massage Therapy Student Orientation will be scheduled the week prior to the start of fall term.