Small Business Development Center
- New RCC SBDC Entrepreneurship program starts January 2016 - Call to Sign up Now (541) 956-7494
Staffed with an advising team of experienced small business owners and former business executives, the Rogue Community College Small Business Development Center (RCC SBDC) provides insight and one-on-one advising services to prospective and existing businesses. Our team will listen to your needs and develop specific strategies based on real world experience to help you make more informed business decisions.
The RCC SBDC is a partnership program funded in part by:
- US Small Business Administration
- State of Oregon
- Josephine County
- City of Grants Pass
The professional staff at the SBDC offers the following services:
- Free, confidential one-on-one business advising
- Practical, affordable business management skills training
- Information / Assistance to access and utilize business assistance resources
For over 25 years, the RCC SBDC has been in Southern Oregon helping build Oregon's best businesses. Please call 541-956-7494 or e-mail us to get more information on how we can assist you with your business success.
You can also register for counseling online and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
We are located at:
214 SW 4th Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Funded in part by a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration