Small Business Management (SBM)
Make an investment in yourself to learn how to work on your business rather than in your business. Learn the business skills that will help you balance your work and life.
SBM is an intensive nine-month program that provides an in-depth education experience that blends classroom and peer learning, with individualized counseling assistance. This time tested program focuses on the implementation of managerial and operational changes driven by new strategies that will empower the future growth and success of your business.
The SBM program includes:
- Interactive classroom learning - 3 hours, once per month evening sessions
- 1-on-1 business advising - typically a 2-3 hour session once per month
- Access to business development tools, techniques, and templates
- Access to expertise - subject matter experts are often invited for specific class sessions
- Accountability - through our counseling, we help you stay on task in applying what you learn in the classroom towards improving your bottom line.
For more information, please call 541-956-7494
Jeff & Julie Thomas - Concierge Home and Business Watch