Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Monitor Your Progress/College Credits

Instructors are responsible for entering student grades into the RCC system. However, students are responsible to make sure they are receiving proper credit and grades for their College Now coursework, and contacting their instructors for any issues. We recommend that students perform a degree audit (log in to student account and select "degree audit") as they progress. Students will need to obtain copies of transcripts when transferring to another school.

Students should review their RCC unofficial transcript in their myRogue account regularly following the end of each RCC term to ensure they have received credit as expected for each College Now class.

How to Access your RCC Transcripts

Students registered for RCC courses through the Educational Partnerships programs receive grades that are recorded on their Rogue Community College transcript. Grades post to student transcripts on the Wednesday following the end of the college term.

Students can access their unofficial (no-cost) transcript for Rogue Community College at any time by logging into their myRogue account online and selecting Unofficial Transcript.

Students should also order an official transcript to be sent to other institutions they plan to attend for transfer credit evaluation. The official transcript request form is also available at your myRogue account. Currently official transcripts cost $5 for one transcript plus $1 for each additional transcript per order, and have a 10 day processing time.

Thinking About a Transfer?
The Transfer Center is well stocked with resource materials including all Oregon university school catalogs, brochures, admission and financial aid applications and transfer guides.

To check Transfer Course Equivalencies please check out our Transfer Center website or feel free to make an appointment with an RCC Transfer Advisor at the Redwood Campus in Grants Pass at 541-956-7198.