Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

Continuing Education FAQs

When will registration open?
Spring term (March 30 – June 12, 2020) registration opens February 28, 2020.
Summer term (July 6 – August 27, 2020) registration opens May 22, 2020.

When and where can I view a schedule of upcoming classes?
Class schedules are posted online at least two weeks prior to registration opening. Printed catalogs can be picked up in your local newspaper, at your local library, or on any of the 3 campus locations the week registration opens.

What is your refund policy?
Refunds are not available for any reason unless class is cancelled by Continuing Ed or RCC. If class is cancelled, a full refund of tuition will be made to student. Non-attendance does not relieve you of your obligation to pay. Please be sure of your intent to attend class before registering.

Can a company or agency pay for a student’s tuition?
Yes! Agency vouchers will be accepted from Agencies that have an established account with the College.  Please contact Sarah Wofford to inquire about establishing an account at 541-956-7020 Established Agencies may provide vouchers to the College for payment on student accounts. Voucher types include: Tuition, Fees, Books, Supplies, and Special. The College has a voucher form available for each agency to use or agencies may send their own as long as they have signed the voucher agreement for each term. The Business Office processes accounts receivables for student and agency accounts.

Where can I find a class location, parking information and maps?


School/Facility Name




Ashland High School

 201 S Mountain Ave



Crater High School

 655 N 3rd St

 Central Point


Esther Bristol Education Center

 214 SW 4th St

 Grants Pass


Grants Pass High School

 830 NE 9th St

 Grants Pass


RCC/SOU Higher Education Center

 101 S Bartlett St



Kerby Belt Building

 2431 Redwood Hwy



North Middle School

 1725 NW Highland Ave

 Grants Pass


Riverside Campus

 114 S Bartlett St



Redwood Campus

 3345 Redwood Hwy

 Grants Pass


Small Business Development Center

 214 SW 4th St 

 Grants Pass


Table Rock Campus

 7800 Pacific Ave

 White City

Where can I view RCC's policies?
For a complete list of RCC's policies, including student conduct, discrimination, student rights etc. please see Rogue Community College Board Policies.

I’m an RCC employee. Can I or my family get a discount on a class?
There is not currently an employee discount for non-credit continuing education classes. We work hard to keep our tuition as low as possible on a regular basis for staff and community members.

How can I contact the instructor of a class if I want more information?
If you would like more information prior to registration, please contact the Continuing Education office at 541-956-7303 or by email at Provide your telephone or email for a quick reply. If your question needs to be answered by the instructor, we will forward your question to him/her.   If you are attempting to reach an instructor after you have registered, you will have their contact information from the syllabus provided at the first class. 

How can I pay for a class online? 
We have a PCI compliant pay system built into the registration process. To register online visit:  search the term and department you are interested in.

How can I pay if I don’t have a debit or credit card?  
You may come to the CE office on Redwood Campus to pay for a class in person with exact cash or a personal check. We’ll log your payment and provide a receipt when you pay for your class.

How do I find out what my RCC student ID number is? 
Please give our office a call at 541-956-7303 and we will look it up for you.

What if my plans change or I can’t make it to the class I registered for? 
All registrations are final when you submit payment and refunds are not available. Please be certain of your schedule when sign up for a class. Because the department operates as ‘self-support’, like a small business, we count on the tuition before we confirm the class with the instructor. We base that decision on having received adequate tuition to cover the instructional and operation costs of the classes.

Can I switch to a different section of a class?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Please be certain of your intentions to attend the scheduled class before you register.

What happens if a class is cancelled?
If RCC cancels a class, students will be notified and a refund of all tuition will be processed. This is not the same as if a class is postponed due to inclement weather.

How will I know if classes are postponed due to weather?
Please refer to the RCC webpage for any inclement weather updates. If classes are not being held on a particular day due to weather or some other condition, the class will likely have a make up day. We recommend that all students sign up for RCC Alerts by going to Any emergency closures or inclement weather notices are provided to this notification.

How can I find more information about the non-credit programs you offer?
American Heart Association Training Center
Community Education (personal enrichment)
Driver Education
Truck Driver Training
Workforce Training

Where can I suggest a class?
If you have a great idea for a class give us a call at 541-956-7303
If you would like to propose teaching a Continuing Education and Workforce Development class visit the Propose a Course Proposal Page.
If you would be interested in teaching a personal enrichment (for fun) class visit the New Instructor Class Form page.